If you would like to enquire about becoming a foster carer or adopter, you can contact us by email, phone or writing to our address.
Our friendly and helpful team will get back to you as soon as possible to have a chat about your enquiry.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 01473 264800
- Write to Adoption and Fostering
Suffolk County Council
For all other enquiries, please call the relevant team:
- Fostering and Adoption Assessment and Matching Team: 01473 265595
- Short Term Fostering Team East: 01473 264404
- Short Term and Permanence Support Team West: 01284 758570
- Short Term and Permanence Support Team North: 01473 264404
- Fostering Therapeutic Team: 01502 535066
- Kinship Connected People Team: 01473 264404
- Private Fostering Team: 01473 264404
- Permanence Support/Letterbox Team: 01473 265700
- Non Agency Adoption Team: 01473 265579
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers Team: 01473 264404
- Local Authority Checks: 01473 264726
If you contact us using the details above, or the form opposite, please let us know how you heard about us (e.g. Google search, word of mouth, recruitment event, Suffolk Show etc.)
Please complete all fields in the contact form.
|@suff_fostadopt||Suffolk's Fostering Service||Suffolk Adoption Agency|